INTRODUCING A VERY LIMITED EDITION OF:
100 Sizzling Social Media Case Studies
A carefully-selected collection of Social Media campaigns from NZ and around the world, explored and analysed (and full of ideas worth stealing).
From just some of these Social Media Case Studies you’ll learn:
- How this Kiwi organisation has attracted nearly half a million Facebook fans in less than twelve months
- How one major manufacturer actually invites its fans to come to the factory and help build what they’ve just purchased (and charges them an additional fee of more than US$5000 for the privilege)
- How a retail organisation has cleverly used Facebook photo tagging to create a very viral campaign
- How one business has combined offline and online channels to generate even better results than either medium alone
- How speaking your customers’ language and engaging in conversations — with zero hard selling — has delivered results four times more effective than traditional advertising
- How leveraging coupons in social media delivered outstanding profits for one global operator
- How using social media communities to capture and catalogue “lightbulb moments” has given this multinational organisation great ideas generated and endorsed by raving fans
- How social media can help retail establishments engage with regular customers and can, perhaps more importantly, help them target people who visit sometimes but not yet regularly
- How using location-based applications can be a very effective method of raising money for charity
- How even those business categories that might expect to struggle in the social media space can engage with their constituents and provide an enhanced brand experience over and above existing relationships
- How a private online community of 200 teachers and 100 mums helped redevelop a 60-year-old resource to better serve the needs of today’s kids
- How one operator whose target is business users used social media effectively to engage with stories relevant to its audience’s careers
- How a social media campaign achieved 38% awareness of the product amongst Gen Y without spending a dollar on traditional advertising
- How a single tweet sold out a 32-city national tour in 2 hours
- How a brand new beer was created through crowsourcing (and achieved 250% more in sales than original projections)
- How a social media strategy helped a fledgling startup achieve four live-or-die goals: build awareness, drive acquisition, loyalty, and advance product innovation. Oh, and win a few awards along the way.
- How an authentic and relevant online voice for a beloved 130 year old company helped build relationships with online communities of passionate consumers
- How companies are turning Social Media into sales by leveraging Brand Advocates (and how one company is getting a 59% conversion rate to action by energizing its Advocates)
And those tantalising tasters represent just a small portion of the 100 Sizzling Social Media Case Studies within this book.
And yes, it is a book, for you to add to your bookshelf — but it’s a very limited edition indeed.
We’re only publishing 100 copies of this special edition — so, as you can imagine, it’s going to be snapped up pretty fast.
ONLY 100 COPIES AVAILABLE
NOW ONLY 39 REMAINING – HURRY
Why so few?
Because we want the purchasers to be able to examine the Case Studies and take advantage of some of the ideas they contain, without worrying that everyone else in town is going to use the same ideas.
That’s also why we’re having the book printed, rather than offering it in PDF format — we want to restrict its circulation, for the benefit of those who’ve supported us by buying the book.
August 15 2010
This very limited edition of “100 Sizzling Social Media Case Studies” is available (if there are any copies left) for $127 +GST
TO PRE-ORDER (AND PAY BY CREDIT CARD), PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY BY PAYPAL.
PLEASE PROVIDE A MAILING ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER.
If you would rather pay by bank deposit, just drop us an email and we’ll send you our bank account details.
We can provide a tax invoice if required.